Micah Barber-Smith is a Professional Nanny with credentials from the International Nanny Association and is CPR/First Aid/AED certified! Growing up in a large family, the love and desire to care for children came naturally to her. Her kind heart, determination, and passion for caring for children never goes unnoticed. Recommended by many for her techniques and creativity, she will always have a fun, educational game for children of any age. Micah took over NannyTainment with a passion to continue the late founder's dream! With the experience of over 10 years of childcare, she strives to push NannyTainment to be a huge success!
NannyTainment Event Childcare evolved from the unique history of our late founder, Lisa Werth. Her first wedding sitting experience happened when she was fourteen. Her older sister asked her to watch her two-year old during a wedding. Little Christopher was needed at times for things like family photos and other times he had his naps, feedings, and bedtime. It was Lisa's role to make sure his needs were met and he stayed a happy little wedding guest. Several years and a lot of babysitting events later, Lisa was sparked with an idea. She was able to put parents at ease by being there and watching over the kids...
And thus, NannyTainment was created!
NannyTainment delivers specialized on-site childcare services, providing a nurturing, engaging, and secure setting for kids of all ages. Childcare providers arrive at the event with STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Math)-focused activities and games to keep the young attendees entertained. Parents, friends, and guests can focus entirely on the main event knowing qualified sitters are watching their children safely nearby!
NannyTainment is the ideal childcare solution for your next event. Whether you require hotel, wedding or conference childcare, NannyTainment is "what you do with the kids".
– Special Festivities & Private Banquets
– Parties, for kids and adults
– Award Ceremonies & Dinners
– Bridal Showers & Baby Showers
– Weddings & Receptions
– Religious Services
- Balls & Galas
– Fundraisers & Rallies
– Meetings & Conferences
– Conventions, Expos, and Trade Shows
– Corporate Picnics & Company Gatherings
– Funerals & Memorial Services
Once we get specifics of date, time, location, schedule of the entire event, number and ages of children, we will want to know if there are any special themes or colors that you would like us to incorporate into our plans.
We take into consideration the season and weather possibilities; in case we have indoor and outdoor options for activities. We also look at what the venue has to offer: playgrounds, accommodations, and amenities.
- Confirming Childcare Location & Availability.
- Styling and designing of the children’s event.
- Working with planners and other coordinators of the occasion.
- Event etiquette guidance for children.
- Program Drafting.
- Manage all logistics of childcare.
- Supervise all duties of caregivers.
- Oversee childcare site(s) set-up.
- Ensure everything runs as planned.
- Supervise children during event.
- Attend to guests’ special needs.
- Create a “funtastic day!” for kids